We’re looking for a fitness warrior to share their energy with our teachers and students by contributing their helping hands “behind the scenes” of the studio. In return, Karma Yoga Members receive FREE UNLIMITED class passes!
We have an opening for ONE new volunteer starting immediately. Volunteers receive FREE unlimited classes for their assistance!
So take a peek below at what the Karma Work Team program is all about and email the studio to notify us of your interest to interview today!
How does the Karma Work Team Program work?
Karma Yoga Members provide “helping hands” to keep our studio looking amazing for a 5-month commitment.
What times are available?
We have an opening on the Tuesday Shift / alternating weekends shift (among 3 volunteers).
- Each shift is approximately 1 to 1.5 hours in duration during non-class times (Every Tuesday and every 3rd weekend).
- Flexibility in scheduling shifts during the day or evening & FREE unlimited classes are available.
What does a Karma Work Team Member do?
Our Karma Yoga Team Members are responsible for helping out with essential tasks throughout the studio. General duties can include (but aren’t limited to) some of the following things:
- Helping clean studios
- Cleaning common areas of the studio – lobby, hallways, locker rooms, and yoga rooms.
- Restocking supplies and products
- Watering plants and blowing debris away from front entrance of studio.